Lead Project Manager
- Ad Placed : 29 Jan 2020 14:50:38
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : PM Connection
Other General Employment
• Tertiary qualification or equivalent 5 years’ experience
• Accredited Project Manager Qualification advantageous.
• Experience in utilising project management tools
• Is responsible for managing a project within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost to deliver specified requirements and meet customer satisfaction
• Delivers the required product(s) for each project, phase or stage
• Ensures that quality is achieved as planned
• Delivers to time and cost within agreed tolerance
• Manages the people, work and resources involved
• Establishes and updates plans with actuals and forecasts
• Manages deviations from plans
• Reports to respective stakeholders
• Escalates decisions and unresolved issues
• Concludes work on completion or premature cessation
• Is responsible for Stakeholder Management at Business Management level
• Has reporting line to Management Board
• Typically handles more complex projects and bigger budgets than the Project Manager role
Project Management skills:
• Good Understanding of IT SDLC and OR processes
• Able to work under pressurized conditions and able to work overtime if necessary
• Good communication/ documentation skills very important
• High level technical skills
• Conflict Handling and management of stakeholders
• Present IT at the different man boards
• Knowledge and competent use of Cherwell and Company’s Internal SDLC Processes would be advantageous.
• Able and willing to run with numerous smaller software enhancement, as well as hardware and software upgrade projects at the same time.
• Willing and able to do the admin around the project. Implementation plans, logging of the change request, attending the CAB sessions, ensuring timeous sign-off of the Quality processes.
• Coordinating business user testing of the various changes.
• Organizing week-end test slots, including co-ordination of sign-offs and doing WhatsApp groups to ensure communication.
• Understanding Capacity planning and prioritization of smaller items and Release planning.
• Working with the teams to ensure deliverables for monthly releases are met.
• Preparing presentations as input for business prioritization sessions and communication regarding the capacity planning.
• Ensuring resource requirements are timeously met.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.