- Ad Placed : 10 Feb 2020 01:00:02
- Remuneration : R 20000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Swift Careers
Other General Employment
To ensure that accurate, complete and timely information is generated and processed in the Financial Statements and that the correct processes are adhered to as per our Finance Policy.
• Authorisation of Purchase Orders and Invoices
• Authorisation of Daily and Monthly Payments
• Loading of Payments on internet banking
• Cashflow Management
• Authorisation of Monthly Payroll Requirements
• Processing in the Financial Statements
• Monthly Departmental Budgets
• Management of the Office Petty Cash
• Statutory and Legislative Requirements
• Insurance Administration
• Ensuring that all internal procedures are adhered to in accordance with the Finance Policy
• Maintaining accurate records by ensuring that all documentation is filed away in an orderly manner timeously
• Assistance with all required documentation and queries in the annual audit
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures
• Matric; Certificate in Bookkeeping (Diploma would be advantageous)
• Microsoft Word and Excel; Pastel Evolution (or similar accounting package)
• 5 years working experience in admin and accounting duties, 1 of which in a bookkeeping position
• Good understanding of Accounting principles and VAT legislation.
• Own reliable transport.
• Accuracy & Attention to Detail
• Communication Skills & Listening Skills
• Conflict Handling & Problem Solving
• Leadership Abilities & Interpersonal Skills
• Deadline Orientated & Time Management
• Ability to Prioritize Tasks
• Analytical Skills
• Knowledge of Relevant Legislation
• Negotiation Skills
• Organisational Skills
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday 08h00am – 17h00pm & Friday 08h00 – 16h30pm,
(may be a requirement for extra hours if business requires it)
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.