Junior Database Administrator
- Ad Placed : 07 Dec 2019 03:12:49
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : AES Africa
Other General Employment
A multi-award-winning financial services firm is looking to hire a Junior Database Administrator to join their team that will be responsible for assisting the upkeep of Production and internal environments including security compliance, working with the Infrastructure team to provision new environments and troubleshooting existing DB related issues.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following requirements:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Database Development (MSSQL) or Database Administration.
- Experience and understanding of database fundamentals.
- Writing and improving T-SQL queries and stored procedures.
- PowerShell experience is essential.
- Familiarity with SQL Server integration services, reporting services, and RedGate (or other) tools.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills are a must.
- MS Certification would be nice to have.
- Experience with GIT, SourceTree and Bitbucket and advantage.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.