- Ad Placed : 05 Dec 2019 02:59:41
- Remuneration : R 20000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Swift Careers
Other General Employment
- Organizing availability of space (Setup layout & space management).
- Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to designated shift.
- Enable effective communications between management and staff.
- Train new employees and coach existing employees.
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Investigate and report all incidents (spills, accidents, poor performance, and all non-conformances).
- Suggest and assist in implement cost-saving and continual improvement ideas.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
- Monitor the quantity and quality of commodity (ies) stored.
- Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective store administration.
- Ensure that standard systems are properly maintained at stores.
- Organize all activities & assign jobs accordingly for staff.
- Supervise and assist in daily fridge operation and product receiving.
- Control and count stock regularly
- Issue goods according to procedure.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to and that all related documentation are accurately completed and controlled.
- People management.
- Ensuring Quality and food safety system and Social accountability requirements are adhered to.
- Staff communication – encourage respect and open communication, Communicate company/client/system requirements and changes to staff.
- General task as might be requested
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (including presentation).
- Decision making and judgement – Ability to make effective judgements on available data.
- Influencing - Ability to influence others.
- Planning and Organising – Ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives.
- Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions.
- A strong commitment to system control.
- Talent for multitasking, with superior attention to detail and organized.
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
- Ability to work well with others with diverse backgrounds and at various organizational levels.
- Knowledge of Quality and Food safety Management system.
- Knowledge of Social accountability system.
- Customer relations skill.
- Knowledge of despatch and receiving.
- Stock control skill.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
- The ability to manage conflict.
- Skills to conduct Interviewing.
- Self-development skill (Self- management).
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Strong work ethic.
- Reliable, responsible, committed.
- The ability read and writes.
- Skills to effectively manage time.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong administration skills – organized, thorough, systems orientated with meticulous attention to detail
- Resilience – Ability to cope under pressure and to persevere.
- Thinking process – Ability to use judgement to make sound decisions.
- Leadership and Vision – Ability to lead and motivate people with a clear vision and purpose.
Education and Experience
- High School Graduate or equivalent accreditation is imperative.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position.
- A valid Code 8 driver’s license.
- A valid forklift License.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.