CALL CENTRE LEARNERSHIP FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES: NC: Wholesale and Retail Operations, NQF Level 2.
- Ad Placed : 08 Dec 2019 02:19:38
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : We Outsource (Pty) Ltd
Other General Employment
LEARNERSHIP PROGRAM AIMED FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH A DISABILITY!
This is your opportunity to complete a one year learnership through one of SA's biggest fashion retailers!
Ideally, applicants for the position should meet the following key requirements and competencies:
- Excellent customer relations and people skills
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
- The ability to work independently, in a fast paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to focus and concentrate
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible
- Problem solving skills
- Basic PC skills
- Applicants must be able to work shifts (8.00am to 2.00pm and 2.00pm to 8.00pm) Monday to Sunday on rotation
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY INTO LEARNERSHIP:
- Interview and assessment (assessment tests basic level: reading, writing, numeracy and problem solving) – applicants must achieve at least 70%
- Confirmation of Diagnosis of Disability completed by a medical practitioner
- Applicants do not need Grade 12 but will need a Grade 10
- No experience required
- Preference will be given to individuals that meet the company’s EE targets as set out in our Employment Equity Plan
- Successful candidates are permanently placed in the Call Centre.
CV's can be sent to email@example.com
#hiring #tweetmyjobs #HR #jobopening #jobposting #employment#opportunity #recruiting #rtjobs #jobangels #jobsearch #joblisting #jobhunt#dreamjob #hotjobs #nowhiring #disability #disabilities #pwd
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.