- Ad Placed : 22 Nov 2019 02:50:55
- Remuneration : R 360000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Swift Careers
Other General Employment
Our client who is a Leading Supplier of Thermal Spray Coatings and Specialised Welding Services is looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team.
- Develop sales plan and review weekly. Review will include past and next week’s progress and plan respectively.
- Give feedback to Marketing Assistant on customer details of customers seen in the past week, in the format and content required for the database.
- Participate actively in the Marketing and Sales Plan quarterly which includes industries and customers to be targeted and sales objectives to be achieved.
- Develop sales plan, inclusive of targets w.r.t sales and target customers.
- Achieve agreed sales target
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions – use the database that exist first and foremost.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Administer client accounts.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services.
- Analyse costs and sales.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Provide training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Prepare quotes, within 24 hours of receiving the enquiry, in the SC format.
- Ensure that all quotes are reviewed by the Manager: Engineering Support.
- Ensure that all quotes are performed in the SC calculation methods, using the calculation proforma and ensure that both the calculation and the final quote are logged properly in the TS system.
- Participate in Monday Production Planning session and ensure that all delivery dates promised to customers are adhered to in terms of the production scheduled tabled.
- Give timeous and proper feedback to customers on delivery dates.
- Liaising with clients as required regarding technical aspect of project and schedules.
- Ensure consistent compliance to ISO9001 by raising relevant NCR’s a raised by customers regarding product or service complaints (as defined in the Thermaspray Quality System) and notify the Managing Director of all NCR’s.
- Remains current in terms of all technologies relevant to all of the core activities.
- Any other duty that may be allocated to the employee from time to time.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.