- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 03:13:46
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : People Resourcing
Other General Employment
Brief Job Description:
- Establish and maintain a Cost Management System
- Manage the Project Capital, Contingency and the Management Reserve
- Manage Project Accounts
- Perform Cost Controls
- Control over the approved Capital Budget by ensuring accurate comparisons for management visibility between order detail and the detail within the approved Capital Budget before placement of orders/contracts
- Control over the approved Capital Budget by timeous identification of potential cost overruns and negative trends against Contracted / Order amounts
- Scrutinizing detail of monthly budget versus actual quantities and costs together with schedule performance and trends
- Compiling cost variances (including all change notices) and obtaining potential cost impacts of variances from relevant team members timeously
- Accurate and timeous recording of actual costs incurred to ensure accurate reporting of cost status at each monthly interval to Project Manager and Controls Manager
- Generating Reports and maintaining data in the chosen cost control system
- Drawing trends, forecasting and generating time-phased cost flows reflective of project estimate at completion per control account
- Certified Cost Technician.
- Certification in Project Management.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience as Project Cost Controller
- Experienced in Mining Construction Projects
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.