Junior BI BA
- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 03:18:09
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Flash
Other General Employment
This role requires the Junior BIBA to gather, understand, analyse, evaluate and document Business Users’ BI requirements and manage the workflow process between users and developers as well as the functional testing.
• Business-related qualification, FTI or similar BA qualification
Role Specific requirements:
• Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and methodologies.
• Knowledge of BI and Data Warehouse environments and best practices.
• Good general understanding of business processes.
• Able to work within the framework of the BI methodology.
Skills and Attributes:
• Working within an agile environment
• Logical and dependable
• Detail orientated
• Proactive – capable of identifying, embracing and initiating change
• Able to work under pressure
• Solution orientated with ability to resolve complex data challenges
• Persistent and accountable
• Able to meet deadlines
• The ability to balance technical and business interests in a fast moving, driven culture.
• Assist with logging & update status of user requests from business in Ticket System
• Ensure documentation received from user as per requests
• Understand, analyse, evaluate and document BI requirements from business users (user meetings)
• Work closely with the DW Team to design and implement BI solutions (b-monthly sprint meetings & follow-up schedule weekly)
• Performs functional testing and data validation of reports and other BI deliverables before presenting to Business Users.
• Assist BI BA with Documentation
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.