Technical Project Manager
- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 03:18:11
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Flash
Other General Employment
A well-established brand with a global strategy, that prides itself on making people’s lives easier through frontier technology that creates enabling opportunities.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and finalizing solutions related to new and existing products, modules and services. The Technical Project Manager sets milestones for each project, coordinates efforts between operations and technology teams, in order to effectively and efficiently deliver projects according to plan. This position works with internal and external stakeholders to bring structure while implementing complex, project-based processes to bring increased efficiency in the delivery of all projects and services and in turn, enhanced client satisfaction.
• Degree in Project Management (Beneficial)
• 3+ Years in a Project Manager role
• Background in a Tech environment (Beneficial)
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
• Solid technical background
• Understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web development
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Reporting skills
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to work and adapt well in a fast-paced environment
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, required documentation and presentations.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
• Assemble and coordinate the team to gain consensus on deliverables from each team member.
• Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the team.
• Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to management and other team members at designated milestones.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Other duties as assigned
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.