Employee Relations Manager - Hospitality Industry - Camps Bay
- Ad Placed : 22 Jan 2020 03:02:26
- Remuneration : R 30000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Career Custodians
Other General Employment
A hospitality company looking for a Human Resources Manager to coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs and assists managers with Human Resources issues.
If you’re looking for a fun, exciting, diverse company then this position is for you.
- Applicable Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources, Organisational /Industrial Psychology or People Management.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same or similar position.
- Familiar with all legislature and amendments with regards to Human Resources (LRA, BCEA, EEA, SDA, OHSA, COIDA)
- Familiarity with Sectoral Determination 6 and 14 advantageous
- Level 2 minimum Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook in particular)
- Familiar with VIP Premier Payroll System advantageous
- Above average written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
The Fun Stuff
- Take charge of the HR social media accounts by posting and maintaining the accounts on a regular basis.
- Take ownership of the staff career housing program by coordinating the accommodation, lease agreements and rental costs.
- Create and implement staff and community “Do-Good” ventures
- Coordinate and drive the staff transport group and implement incentives.
- Develop PR publications on the benefits and opportunities available for staff members.
- Assist with recruitment, interviews and on-boarding.
- Participate in HR networks and community programs.
- Deal with matters relating to staff health and well-being.
- Be the go-to person for staff parties and events.
The Serious Stuff
- Provide HR Support to mangers regarding daily operations.
- Ensure induction protocol, monthly testing and dress code policy is followed.
- Ensure leave planners and policies are followed.
- Develop training manuals and materials for workshops.
- Ensure training courses each have a specialized trainer and regular training takes place.
- Ensure monthly probationary reviews take place.
- Manage the performance reviews process and ensure they are submitted by the deadline.
- Ensure regular communication on HR Services to the managers.
- Timeous processing of all Human Resource documentation.
- Effective Human Resource procedures are in place.
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 5 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.