IT Recruitment Specialist
- Ad Placed : 13 Dec 2019 02:26:04
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Summit Consulting
Other General Employment
Are you a passionate and target driven IT Recruitment Specialist and looking for a fresh and exciting new opportunity? Are you ready to dominate the industry and achieve all your career and financial goals?
We are looking for a highly experienced IT Recruitment Specialist for our offices based in the trendy Green Point Area. You will join a business that appreciates and values recruitment because it is critical to our success. Who we hire is the most important decision we make in our day-to-day operations.
We are looking to grow our tech team and require a Rockstar Recruiter with a min of 2 years’ experience. You will be joining an established team and will be working with very exciting clients.
Duties will include and not be limited to the following:
- End-to-End recruitment services
- Connecting and Liaising with External providers
- Searching, screening and short listing quality candidates on available job portals
- Marketing quality candidates to quality companies
- Working required job specs from clients
- Building client relationships
- Negotiating of offers between candidate and client until successful placement is made
- Deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Utilize extensive candidate engagement strategies that are relevant to facilitate communication. This may include developing a referral network and demonstrating excellent headhunting skills
- Responsible for developing and learning technology and market awareness
- Understanding the business, to provide top calibre resources for multiple projects
- Keeping track of placements and on-boarding process
- Liaising with managers on current and potential roles
- Assisting with the recruitment strategy
- Min 2 years Tech Recruit Experience (ideally from an agency environment)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proven track record in target achieving
- Sourcing tactics, headhunting and the ability to effectively screen and shortlist.
- Must have high attention to detail
- Eager to learn and grow
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- High level of energy
Basic Salary + Commission offered - No desk fees
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.