Intermediate .Net Developer
- Ad Placed : 11 Dec 2019 02:26:16
- Remuneration : R 35000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Summit Consulting
Other General Employment
• Work on-site at corporate client as part of a mixed team
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-Test all codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and maximise development efficiency.
• Adhere to company product methodology and processes (Agile/Scrum).
• Contribute to company product architecture.
• Produce quality code under the guidance of the Lead Developer.
• Taking part in any training and development opportunities the company provides.
• Staying up to date and implement critical changes to the development technologies used by the Company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Diploma/Degree in Software Development or similar
• C# .Net web development (MVC, WebAPI)
• Extensive experience in modern PHP development (with a deep knowledge of Silex, Symfony, Laravel etc. is advantageous)
• HTML and CSS (Standard LESS, SCSS or has knowledge of compiled CSS)
• Ability to problem solve
• Basic IT hardware/software skills
• Good people skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Good attention to detail
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.