Senior Merchandise Planner
- Ad Placed : 26 Jan 2020 02:26:14
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Summit Consulting
Other General Employment
My client is a leading omni-channel retailer, delighting their customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalized terms. Their aim is to provide multiple, convenient and easy retail shopping channels to guarantee that we meet all our customer expectations.
They are looking for a confident retail merchandise innovator who is passionate about product trends, data accuracy and successful results! You need to be a visionary who enjoys collaborating with people and sharing insights to create positive impacts that will delight our customers.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role:
• Work for a retailer of the future to drive financial sales, gross margin & inventory plans
• Drive revenue, manage category margin and stock efficiencies
• Develop a balanced range to react to trade
• Manage promotions and engage with channel owners to drive sales velocity
• Display effective reporting skills
• Undertake analysis that supports or challenges category / business strategy
• Lead and manage a team of planners
A little about who you are:
• Completed a tertiary commercial / retail qualification, preferably a university degree
• 7 years Merchandise Planning experience
• Natural trader instincts
• People management
• Digital mindset
• Entrepreneurial Flair
• Commercial awareness
• Flexible benefits to structure your own package
• Creative agile work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Café and lounge area
• Staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.