- Ad Placed : 06 Dec 2019 02:26:07
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Summit Consulting
Other General Employment
The team is responsible for delivering enhancements to existing systems as well as delivering on new products and services. This team does not handle the company's core payment switching and processing systems.
Developers in the team take end-to-end responsibility for delivering features, from software design to deployment.
Our technology stack:
We’re open to using the right tool for the job. Here is what we actively use:
• Java, JEE (Jboss), JPA (Hibernate), ElasticSearch, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, Node.js, Angular 2+
• Git, GitLab
• Version One
• RESTful & SOAP Webservices
• MS SQL, Postgres, MongoDB
We are working on a number of projects using a varied array of technologies. You need to be
up-to-speed with Java, which generally means you’ve got at least 2 years of practical, hands-on
We’re investing heavily in technologies like Angular, React, Meteor, PWA’s and Node.js at the moment.
Mobile development experience would be advantageous.
• B.Sc. Computer Science / B.Com. (Informatics is preferred)
The person we’re looking for:
People who thrive in our environment are people who:
• Are positive, mindful, open and have a growth-mindset
• Are pragmatic and have a bias towards action, towards taking initiative
• Are open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
• Are a ‘jack-of-all-trades’ – not afraid to get stuck outside formal job descriptions
• Are flexible – able to adapt to (reasonable) changes in direction and priority
• Can be entrusted with the freedom they are given
• Like to win!
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.