- Ad Placed : 21 Oct 2019 02:36:44
- Remuneration : R 26000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Innovate Personnel
Other General Employment
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role, then please send a detailed copy of your CV to .
We are on the lookout for a Site Administrator
Key Activities will include (but not be limited to):
Process purchase orders and maintain records, logging receipt of goods and invoices, with routine and regular reviews of outstanding items.
Maintain staff records confidentially for the site, and provide all necessary information for payroll purposes to the Site Manager - e.g. Overtime, Shift Allowances, Sick Pay, Holidays etc
Contact and obtain quotes from alternative suppliers/ subcontractors
Be in control of all matters involved within the office, including stationery, general site provisions and specifically agreed areas of stock and inventory control.
Ensure the office is maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
Develop good working relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers/subcontractors in a professional manner
Maintain a high level of awareness within the site for Health, Safety, Welfare and Security matters
Any other duties, such as ad hoc projects, as dictated by tThe company are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Typical duties will include:
- Answering all incoming calls and diverting to relevant departments
- Sorting all incoming and out going post
- Arranging and organisation of all meeting rooms
- Sorting team & meeting lunches
- Filing and scanning of documentation
- Meet and greet all incoming visitors and sign in appropriately
- General Administration he Site Manager and within the skills and knowledge of the jobholder will be expected from time to time.
We are looking for a candidate with;
Proven experience within a very busy site administration role
Experience within data entry
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
MS office experience
Accurate, diligent, organised and conscientious
Able to work under your own initiative, with strong organisational skills
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.