- Ad Placed : 19 Jun 2019 02:01:08
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Goldman Tech
Other General Employment
Education: National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
Experience: 4+ years
Job Description: Seeking an experienced Drupal Developer in Cape Town for a Well-Known IT Company!
• National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
• 4+ Years Drupal Development experience
• Extensive Drupal (7 & 8) knowledge and experience.
• Experience with the following: GraphQL, REST, Symfony, PHPUnit, Git, Linux, Docker, SDLC, Agile
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Ability to build, extend, and configure Drupal sites using core and contrib modules (Views, Paragraphs, Webforms).
• Develop software according to best practice standards and methodologies;
• Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
• Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Solve difficult technical problems blocking project progress or work quality;
• Ensure that the software is maintainable, scalable, secure and of a high quality;
• Mentor Intermediate and Junior developers to encourage best practice standards and methodologies;
Email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952, or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.