Account Manager - Cape Town
- Ad Placed : 12 Jun 2019 02:22:34
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our large and leading client in Cape Town, seeks an experienced Account Manager who has a proved track record of sales success.
Your previous sales experience / achievements is your key to securing this awesome opportunity.
The candidate will need to have the following :
- 3 year Degree/Diploma in Sales/Marketing/Retail Management
- IT Background/office automation/software background will be an advantage
- Postgraduate qualification in business/retail admin advantageous
- 2-3 years experience in a sales/business development role in Information Services/Warehousing/Logistics environment
- Must have business to business experience
- Must have excellent track record in delivering high level sales presentations
- Must have excellent track record in meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a flair for sales
- Must hardworking and solutions driven
- Must be a team player
- Must have business acumen and be able to communicate with senior to top management levels
- Must be prepared to travel
- Must be highly computer literate
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Must have experience in tender document preparation
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- The successful candidate need to sell, storage, scanning, backup management, software etc.
Duties include :
- Provides purpose fit solutions through an in-depth understanding of specific client needs relating to the services the company provides.
- Prepares and presents business proposals and quotations to existing and potential clients as required.
- Engages with clients on a regular basis to maintain sound relationships.
- Acts as primary contact between clients and company for purposes of:
- negotiating prices within the parameters of the Authority Framework
- providing customised solutions
- problem/issue resolution
- Communicates concerns relating to service delivery to Operations and to respective support and management personnel. Ensures remediation thereof.
- Stays abreast of and informs the Sales Manager of changing market and competitor trends.
- Maintains a current and updated database on all clients in own portfolio.
- Keeps informed of legislative requirements pertaining to document & records management.
- Ensures effective classification of client information to ensure fast and accurate retrieval.
- Ensures effective management of documentation and records as defined within the customer’s document retention strategy by informing customers of past due dates.
- Compiles and reports on boxes past due on a quarterly basis.
- Develop Account Plans as agreed with Sales Manager for the allocated Portfolio in order to leverage new opportunities and ensure customer retention.
Reports sales and service statistics to the Sales & Service Manager on a weekly basis.
Own transport is essential.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.