Senior C# Developer
- Ad Placed : 26 Jun 2019 02:05:51
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Goldman Tech
Other General Employment
Education: Degree or honors in computer science (BSc)
Experience: 6+ Years
Job Description: Seeking a Senior C# Developer in Cape Town for a Well-Known Finance Company!
• Degree or honors in computer science (BSc)
• 6+ Years' experience as a C# developer
• Expert C# development experience (PHP knowledge will be advantageous)
• Extensive experience in related roles in the financial services industry
• Experience in CRM and client portal solutions
• Agile / Scrum experience
• Expert understanding of the software development process
• Good negotiation ability
• Knowledge of wealth management and adviser value proposition requirements
• Ability to effectively translate business requirements in technology terminology
• Ability to explain technical issues back to business for decision making
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Design and develop components of the CRM platform, as well as the client facing portals, in conjunction with external software development partners
• Review the architecture of the current software stack and guide the process of improving the current architecture
• Oversee the BAs and Testers, as well as maintain an excellent working relationship with external software development partners
• Review current coding practices, as well as implementing and maintaining improvement
• Display a customer service approach to the users (Advisers and internal business) of the CRM platform
• Along with the BAs, assess and validate development requirements received from stakeholders before submitting for development
• Closely working with business (pre-development) and testing (post-development) to ensure requirements are delivered in an expected format
• The candidate will frequently function as the representative of the team in sessions with business
• Implement processes for gathering, reviewing and analyzing development requirements
C#, PHP, Agile, Scrum, CRM
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952, or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.