COUNTER SALES (FLUID CONTROL & STEEL) - BOKSBURG
- Ad Placed : 05 Oct 2019 02:49:26
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Boksburg
- Company : RAKGALAKANE RECRUITMENT
Other General Employment
Working Hours: 07:30 – 17:00 Mondays to Thursdays, Fridays until 16:30 and every alternative Saturday from 08:00 -13:00 in accordance with a roster system
- Experience with FLUID CONTROL - Pumps, Irrigation, Pipes and Fitting advantageous
- Needs to know the market very well – Industry knowledge
- Computer literate
- Recent working experience in the steel and hardware industries
- Reliable transport
- Handle customer queries
- Suggest items available for sale and assisting in locating items.
- Provide quotations and processing of customer orders.
- They advise customers with respect to stock availability, lead times etc.
- They provide solutions for customer who at times may not know exactly what it is that they are looking for.
- Develop new sales opportunities through cold calls to potential customers.
- Manage cash and credit transactions.
- Inform customers about special promotions.
- Stock shelves as and when needed.
- Follow latest product trends / developments so as to best advise the customers.
- Understanding of how the different products work together to complete a system.
- Meeting of monthly targets
- Ensure that credit notes are avoided through clear communication with the customer so that we know exactly what is required in terms of the products, the quantum of products required, the price and the place of delivery.
- Ensure that emails are responded to DAILY
- Placement of buy-out orders for non-standard stock items required by the customer.
- Provide after sales follow up so as to ensure that the customers as satisfied with our service.
- Various ad hoc and administrative duties.
Remain relevant with respect to the products offered by the company and ensure that you are technically competent in the sale thereof by attending regular training programs offered by the company
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.