Technical and Engineering Underwriter
- Ad Placed : 20 Jan 2020 02:48:43
- Remuneration : R 25000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Bedfordview
- Company : CFS RECRUITMENT
Other General Employment
You will renew and underwrite engineering risks and to implement and maintain effective strategies and organisation skills within the Engineering Department.
Manage engineering referral points for underwriters
Develop and maintain strong relationships with brokers as well as internal stakeholders
Negotiate terms and conditions with Business Partners
Policy documentation and Administration – ensure accurate policy documentation is issued to brokers and ensure that accurate records are maintained
Pro-actively drive involvement of functional areas in the engineering underwriting and proactively liaise with relevant stakeholders in relation to new business being underwritten.
Work effectively within the Technical Team environment and provide support in terms of investigations and formulation of new product enhancement
- FETC in Short Term Insurance NQF 4
- RE 5
- Must comply with the FAIS Fit and Proper requirements for a representative
- Ms Office
- Advanced product knowledge and application in respect of Engineering insurance
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge and understanding of current market trends within the industry, external factors that could impact the business as well as a sound understanding of competitor product offerings
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.