- Ad Placed : 29 Jan 2020 16:55:57
- Remuneration : R 20000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Bedfordview
- Company : CFS RECRUITMENT
Other General Employment
- Main purpose of underwriting is to evaluate the risk of insuring a particular person / asset / building or business.
- You are responsible for accepting liability and setting the appropriate premium pricing for the insurance policy. The underwriter will furthermore decline unfavourable risks in accordance with the prescribed underwriting guidelines and policy wording
- Doing daily amendments to a client's existing cover, as well as processing monthly / annual renewals of policies forms part of the day to day responsibilities of an underwriter.
- You will liaise directly with the brokers. Service delivery is the company's main distinguisher from their competitors and individual performance is mainly measured on the quality and turn-around time of service offering.
- FECT in Short Term Insurance NQF 4
- NQF 5 in Short Term Insurance - highly advantage
- RE 5
- Ms Office
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant short term policy wording (Multimark III / Personal Lines)
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in short term insurance underwriting - Personal Lines Products
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.