- Ad Placed : 09 Dec 2019 03:02:22
- Remuneration : R 40000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Alberton
- Company : Swift Careers
Other General Employment
The marketing manager will be responsible for managing the marketing strategy with a key focus on promotional activities of the company.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing and Sales Management (Advantageous)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Marketing Management
- Managing defined projects within the marketing division
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Sound understanding of marketing principles and the ability to carry them out in order to meet the company goals
- Administration, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience in budget management
- Experience and in-depth understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in the principles of the marketing mix is essential
- The ability to influence staff in the organization is essential
- Strong in Promotion and preferably Market Analysis/Info
Marketing Management and Brand Management:
- Assisting the Directors by supporting the company with marketing activities
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
- Managing events and ordering marketing materials
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing customers
- Making sure the marketing plan is in alignment with marketing budget
- Managing all aspects of the brand Concept
- Implement the brand concept and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the products or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand in accordance to the company's CI (Danish Corporate Identity)
- Enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Work together with the company's PR Agency to deliver PR articles.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand concept and strategy
- Translating the Group’s vision for online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans
- Leading and managing digital marketing program
- Enhancing e-commerce by increasing web visibility and traffic
- Using SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experience to generate leads
- Increase brand awareness
- Management of the website, intranet and digital platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram).
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.