National Sales Manager
- Ad Placed : 18 Oct 2019 03:22:50
- Remuneration : R 60000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Johannesburg / Alberton
- Company : Swift Careers
Other General Employment
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialist multi-utility products with facilities in South Africa, Europe and Asia and we operate in at least 30 countries.
As part of our growth plan for the business, our client is looking for a Sales Manager for the Water and Projects Segment to fulfil a new position in the business that has the potential for significant progress.
As the Sales Manager, your responsibility will be to grow sales to assist in achieving company objectives of 15% year-on-year growth, across the volume, price and product mix.
Specifically, you will build on the core business areas of water utilities, secure new partners and agreements and develop new markets and new market segments.
The key metrics of your role will be revenue and margin growth, new partner and distributor agreements, conversion rates on quotes/orders and customer service and relationship management.
You will manage an enthusiastic sales team, motivating them to perform and increase profitability and implement sales and training strategies to ensure targets are met.
- Achieve budgets, and objectives for the whole area and designated accounts
- Responsible for product mix within targets in line with company objectives.
- Responsible for managing price increases as required across the customer base in line with contract renewals and framework anniversary dates.
- Owns the Customer Engagement strategy for Accounts in their areas.
- Arrange and attend regular external account meetings for review and presentation of company products and services.
- Development, review and achievement of “live” plans by customer/product in an agreed format, in conjunction with Commercial and Market Sector teams.
- Maintain, develop and manage specific service offer agreements in conjunction with Supply Chain, Service Delivery Team and Commercial team to ensure consistent service excellence.
- Communicate on a frequent basis, progress of account action plans, objectives and overall budgets.
- Work within gross price and discount structure within agreed authorities to secure orders.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries and quotations using appropriate methods, recording results to an agreed format.
- Provide monthly reports on account activities in an agreed format and to agreed timescales.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers within allocated accounts using all ethical methods to include entertainment (attendance and organizing) and factory visits.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Support any customer survey activities
- Provide customer training when required
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Key Account Management captures all aspects of the business relationship. As such the position requires an overall management and awareness of Profitability, Turnover, Product Mix, Project Management, Payment, Pricing, CRM and KPI’s. This is not an exhaustive list but demonstrates the position requirement of the management of the total business relationship. Ensure you show regard for people.
- Ensure Company procedures are always followed
- Adhere to health and safety regulations, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.