- Ad Placed : 14 Dec 2019 16:00:11 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Africa
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Goma- Democratic Republic of the Congo is looking for someone to provide guidance to Company Energy operations teams, steer the project in Democratic Republic of the Congo and ensure all matters relating to the client are addressed in a timely manner.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Masters in Engineering or Logistics
- Experience in Logistics, Fuel Terminal Operations and Aviation Refuelling Operations
- 10 Years in a managerial position
- Good commercial and business understanding
- Proficient in computing – Microsoft Office programme (Word, Excel, Project Scheduler, PowerPoint) internet, email
- Working Knowledge of Fuels Inventory systems
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to foster team oriented goals.
- Working in remote and arduous locations.
- Medium to High Security Threat.
- Health and Safety accountability statements
- Candidates must be physically able to work in a remote location when required
- Share and impalement strategic developments for the business and ensure growth in revenues.
- Ensure implementation of relevant regulations pertaining to the standards of the Company and International requirements
- Manage, motivate and train departmental heads to ensure their ability to oversee their respective departments and meet their given objectives.
- Oversee and guide in developing or updating standard operating procedures for all project operational activities
- Oversee the cost management of the project for the company.
- Oversee and support the Finance, Maintenance, QSSHE, Supply Chain, HR and Operations department
- Pave the way for new business and ensure growth and development for the business as a whole
- Frame and manage/perform execution of analyses, both qualitative and quantitative to identify key issues, develop conclusions and recommendations, and present findings to the key stakeholders of the company
- Direct and coordinate activities of the projects in order to obtain the use of equipment, facilities and human resources
- Ensure strategy flexibility and manage rapid changes that can affect the business
- Monitor all project operations in order to ensure that staff members comply with the company rules, safety procedures and government regulations, as well as that set by the customer
- Build strong relationship by addressing customer needs and requirements in a timely manner
- Oversee in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review
- Oversee the management of financial aspects of the contract to protect the interest of the company.
- Maintain good relationships with all the relevant external stakeholders
- Define a clear and understandable strategy of the project in providing service delivery and overseeing implementation to the customer’s needs and requirements
- Developing Project budget & set KPIs for the teams
- Anticipating roadblocks, both intellectual and political, and proactively address issues before they impact the project results.
- Developing presentations and presenting finding to top level management and clientele
- Developing knowledge of tools and systems that impact the project
- Develop accurate and clear documentation for the whole project procedures and activities
Managing work, growth and development of the teams
- Perform other duties as requested by the Managing Director
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.