Batching Plant Operator
- Ad Placed : 01 Dec 2019 23:30:07 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Africa
- Company : Boardroom Appointments
Our client based in Zimbabwe is looking for a Batch Plant Operator who will be in charge of the quality assurance portion of batch plants, which are factories responsible for whipping up batches of ready-mix concrete.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12 with relevant qualification
- Must be assertive with strong communication skills
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and be pro-active in his / her approach to the required tasks
- Oversee the mixing process, ensure that the batch meets the customer’s order, and check the batch against specifications and regulations on the requirements of each concrete type.
- Monitor the constant activity inside the factory. Workers rush to and from, operating machines and mixing up concrete like master Chefs.
- Inspect machines and report problems to the maintenance crew
- Assigning job duties and providing quality assurance checks. Once the concrete is shipped to the customer, you sign delivery slips to verify that it made it and that the customer approved the order.
- Checking and signing off on deliveries
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.zafor more details and to register your C.V.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.