Workshop & Maintenance Manager
- Ad Placed : 08 Dec 2019 04:31:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Africa
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
Are you a "Jack of all Trades"?...Yes?...then this JSE listed Agricultural company, is looking for your workshop and maintenance skills to manage and control their workshop in Northern Mozambique. If you like to get your hands dirty, read on:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Min 5 to 10 years proven track record as a Qualified Mechanic/Millwright.
- Experience in hydraulics & pneumatics, heavy machinery, general agricultural equipment and building.
- Experienced, energetic and results-orientated Manager.
- Efficient management and control of the workshop and maintenance of all the agricultural/general equipment and buildings for a farming operation of approx. 800 hectares.
- All daily activities including workshop, maintenance and buildings to ensure cost effective maintenance and availability of vehicles and mechanical equipment.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, with benefits and including an expatriate allowance.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.