- Ad Placed : 25 May 2018 01:00:39 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Professions
- Region : South Africa
- Company : The Recruitment Specialist TRS
Salary R25 000 – R30 000 negotiable
Incentives and bonuses are dependent on individual and company performance and this will be assessed with the annual performance appraisal.
This amazing Lifestyle centre offering beauty, hair and personal styling is looking for a team player who takes initiative to join their team
Must have thorough knowledge of pastel and exceptionally proficient in Microsoft Office and other applications.
Looking for a passionate and professional individual, willing to work within a growing company to help it reach its strategies and objectives.
If you come from a spa, beauty or hair background this will be a huge advantage especially if you have knowledge of ESP
Some basic key principles we are looking for are listed below:
- Microsoft Office
- Pastel Partner
- Pastel Payroll
- Sage (preferred but not essential)
- Proficient in SARS E-Filing and submissions (EMPS, VAT etc.)
- Sound bookkeeping knowledge
- Business Communication skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- ESP Salon Software knowledge is preferred but not essential (training will be provided in both cases)
- Stock control and management
- Experience in HR and HR related issues is preferable but not essential
- Good filing and administration skills
- Peoples person
- Strong bookkeeping skills
- Good people skills to liaise with clients on the floor if and when needed
- Attention to detail
- Organizing records and maintaining and improving company policies and procedures relating to the finance department and other business needs
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work within a team or on their own when required
- Manage cash flows, petty cash, bank account recons, budgets, staff transactions, suppliers and debtors (general accounting skills are a must)
- Any knowledge of franchising and distribution is a nice to have but not essential
- Auditing experience will also be nice to have but not essential to the job function
Please email your CV in Word format with a recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.