Branch Manager (East London)
- Ad Placed : 22 Mar 2018 15:30:29 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Management
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
Southern Africaâs leader in Record storage and Management solutions thatâs listed on the stock exchange requires a Branch Manager in East London
Purpose of the Job
The successful incumbent will be managing and overseeing branch personnel, supervising branch operations, and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. Improving productivity and streamlining branch activities to maximize results and achieve peak performance levels.
Qualifications, knowledge and skills
Tertiary qualification in Sales/ Logistics/ Warehousing/ Operations Management or Supply chain
4-5 Years’ experience in Management within the services industry
- Fully computer literate
- Successful track record managing staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have business acumen and able to communicate with senior and top management
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
You will need to reside in East London or surrounding area.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV and for more information.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.